Connect Broadband to set-up Advanced Communication lab at PEC University of Technology
Taking another giant leap towards providing innovative and best-in-class products and services to its customers, CONNECT, the market leader in Broadband and Wireless services, has joined hands with Huawei to Create Fiber Connected Smart homes. In a unique partnership program, renowned builders & architects were invited to witness the benefits of FTTH technology over other traditional technologies, and were imparted technical know-how on deploying fiber in buildings at the time of construction.
FTTH of Fiber to home is the futuristic technology that is capable of providing very high bandwidth to retail and commercial users. In developed countries, this technology scores over any other mode internet access. In future also, experts see FTTH as the only mode that will be able to carry data at lightening speeds.
With FTTH, Builders can create future proof smart homes, where end customers can enjoy speeds as high as 100 Mbps. Connect Broadband has already deployed FTTH on commercial basis and tested successfully with 100Mbps bandwidth.Connect Broadband rolls out Enterprise Telecom Services in Haryana
The program includes:
- Planning fiber network, while the building is under construction
- Making each home fiber ready
- Customers buying such houses shall have the feasibility of getting upto 100Mbps speed
- Special logo unit was unveiled, which can be carried by all builders, who have deployed the technology
- The logo defines that the said property is fiber connected delivering smart homes
- Connect Broadband, shall help communicate such smart homes to its subscriber base in Punjab This arrangement is on Non-commercial basis.
Going forward, the Connect-Huawei strategic tie-up will bring the wide range of telecom solutions for Connect Enterprise users, largely Corporate, Builders and Architects across Punjab.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Arvind Bali, CEO Connect Broadband, said, “It has always been our endeavor to provide complete telecom solutions to our customers. We have a vision to become the most admired brand in our business domain. Such associations provide us the opportunity to serve our customers better.
Present on the occasion, Mr Denial Jiang, President India Enterprise, Huawei, said "Fiber to home us the future of data transfer. Data consumption in developed countries very high as compared to India. Fiber connected homes is a huge initiative by Connect and we are proud to be associated with it."